Saturday, June 14, 2008

The End Of Enrichment~

Finally,the maths enrichment class in school had ended.( i've been waitin for this day!) hahas.LOL!

~the day i went out with xinfang and Anna~

We went to my popo house to change..And i am suppose to bathe but i dont knw..so my frens gt to wait for me..so paiseh.Thn we went to MAKAN downstairs.I spent like $1.70 on my breakfast.Thn, we went to the MRT station and took itt to TAMPINES. bought my hp chain over thr for $3.95 at minitoons,thn the sweet for $1.50 f0r my brother.

Bugis=.=
The horrible nxt stop whr i spent alot.Hahas.I bought the PAPA DAY PRESENT for my daddy over thr.Thn i bought a BABY POOH keychain for my sister which she like.

Plaza Singapura~.~
Our tired and last stop.-.- hahas..We..i forgot whr we actually go.lol.let me think...(time passing)..I rmb finally.I went to -MS WHATEVER- and -GIRLS-.Thn,we go to Precious Moment de shop thn Anna bought a PAPA DAY PRESENT and a MAMA DAY PRESENT.<<< so de damn belated.Thn,Xinfang bought a earring and thn the mother scared tht the earring will cause infection to hwe ear.thn she go to 'tui huo' thn change to a pencil box chain.Thn she top up money..But i forget how much le...hhaas.I suffering frm memory loss.


-----thn we took de bus home and took a pic--------

Reach home at 6++.Will upload the photo later.

<333

No comments: