Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday spent in school

I spent my monday morning in school listening and doing maths.And,the worst thing is , the teacher english is HORRIBLE! It is quite entertaining so i wont fall asleep at least.hahas.The class lasted 3 long+horrible+noisy HOURS.I was waiting for the class to end all the time. I have learnt quite alot frm thr today , i must admit,.The boys were damn noisy , and how i wish i can sew up their mouth with needle.Make them eat the "small chilli".

In the end,we cant complete the wrk and got to take it home as h/w.So, now i have another set of wrk to be completed.Cant believe it la..sooo many things to do.

I just have to wait for another 2 days,and i can go shop with xinfang and anna..hais..now i also lazy to go shopping liao..wish i can jsut slp and slp and slp.

I am so tired.Still got the maths to do.Add on to my LOAD! i still need do my maths tutor wrk somemore.Thts eve n worst,my h/w is always increasing and not decreasing.Anyway,i wont want to sms anyone frm now onwards untill wed,when i go out.

...**********all done********

No comments: