Friday, December 19, 2008

CHUNG CHENG I LOVE YOU!

CHUNG CHENG I LOVE YOU! <3333

That school is nice. My dream school. :D

The new school PE shirt is DRY FITTED , red or white let me choose. So i bought 2 in each colours. :D It is so nice. :D
The school is big. I in 1BN. With only LIMLI IN MY CLASS! PATHETIC! I NEED TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS SOON- :S i'm shy , i dont want to make new friends. Just kidding. Jiawei's ah yi favourite Math teacher looks likw will be teaching me.. so I AM IN LUCK! Somehow , i really did like tht school for some reason.

I bought my books & school uniform. Kinda glad alr.

And now , my N95 is spoilt! What the hell! Now! argh.. looks like i will be going to fix up phone tomo.

Oh and the trip to KL.

ahhh. i will upload the photos another day since my phone couldnt work. And anyway, it was a fun trip with JiaWei AhYi. We laughed. We shop. But didnt went ice skating. Only my brother& sister went.
So, we went to shop shop shop.Got a shirt and shorts. ahh, i summatised alot. Lazy to type.

So that's all! :D

No comments: