:X Another post on Wed.
Got 18/20 for my history test . :X Guess the paper was easy .
I am blogging cause i am in the mood to do so . I am waiting for my Msn to download.( latest version one) It is freaking long and i am slpy. I don knw why. Don ask me , I am confused. Very.
We'll be having a class gathering soon , but still don knw whn. So... hmmm, i'll be busy during the March holidays i guess. Alot of things to do , and so on so forth. Blahblahblah.
Oh, and i'll be having a math (calculator) quiz tomo , but i don think i will be able to pass (agn) . Don knw why, don ask me , i am confused. Very.
Oh , the.. erm, i don knw if i am able to make it on the 19th cause i think my father took leave to take me and my siblings out for the whole day? so... yup, pls avoid that date! I wna join the class de . D:
The msn thing is onl 47% , so i wish it can speed upp. And I think i am a little slow, cause it was a long long time ago de thing, but i just wna type it out .
Priscilla Chan said our class blogskin was ugly ,but the point is, hers white white one , also not nice. (even worst thn ours) , thn what right does she have to cricticise our class blogskin? Something is wrg with her attitude. But i dont care now since its so long ago.
" Let bygones be bygones,
present is the one i want to hold on . "
ahhaha, i knw i am bullshitting , but it's ok . My msn is gonna complete soon .
No pictures agn cause i forget take my USB back to my popo house .Another time thn.
Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment