Thursday, March 5, 2009

I AM ALIVE!

oh gosh oh gosh. Homework panic . HAHAHA.

♥ I am stuck with the stupid laptop for doing my math homework. And i cant go around playing or slacking cause tdy is the deadline for everything . Maybe you shld pity me , and XUANLIN said she would be giving me the answers but she didnt . She so nice to forget lo. Hmpffff!
♥ Tomorrow is the chalet.Chalet , zomg . Maybe we will be able to go to the lame theme park . who knows? I am just so so so ... er. no feelings actually.
♥ I dont wna complete my homework but i had to . -_- no choice. Still got that stupid zuo ye that needs to be completed . zomg, i gotta face it with all those words that i cant understand the meaning .

And the MSN ! I am going crazy. The viruses ppl send me are every 5 mins also have. Zomg . They should go dlt their acc for good la. HAHAHA, i wna miss school tomoooo!! I am so tired and i don wna complete my work but i had to no matter how much i complain now , and and and no ones seems to be ever blogging expect for JACINDAAAA LOVEE,CHANEELLL HONEY & PRISCILLA BABY.
Poor priscilla, handphone spoilt . :( HAHAHA, zomg , i am not being sarcastic at all. I really sympathise her cause without the hp it means END OF WORLD . (:

i am still gonna post ltr but .. i'll end here first . I'll continue after i do finsh the sickening stacks of homework that are in front of me . And after that i am gonna enjoy myself & jacinda in audition.


Ciaoo People ,
MUAH-NEEEE {♥}

No comments: