It completely scared the shit out of me. My blog cannot be seen , don knw since whn . Lucky it is back. Hahahah!
Oh and , JACINDA HOON! I WANNA GO PENNISULAR BUY BAGBAGBAG! You will accompany one right? :) hahahah, i wna go buy a baggggg for my b'day.
Ytd, Me, Thin Khine, Chanel , Priscilla Ann went to the library to do the thing . OK, i shld change my sentence , Me , Chanel and Thin Khine . Priscilla Ann only met us after we finish doing it . But its ok . Then we went to had Mac cause i crave fo it.HAHAHA, Chanel didnt get to eat the spaghetti that she wants . :D
Erm, oh and it was raining real heavily . But it was a nice day .
At night i went home , wanted to blog de lor, thn after tht cannot blog cause cannot be seen. Haiyo, lucky got ppl chat with me. :)
I had fun, really . I wanna quickly do my ACC thing alrrrr! And we are having our common tests on tues . Oh shit , i think i am srsly going to fail ... :O I'll post all my interesting pictures next time .
with loveeeeeee, wanqing .
No comments:
Post a Comment