Tdy, is my Orchard Spree Day. Yay for me. Boo for my leg.
I was at Takashimaya, and at the PULL AND BEAR SHOP. I was surpose to get my pants but the rest were in bad conditions , so yeay , i didnt get anything AT ALL. ): But its okay .
Hmmm, but my legs are srsly worn out. 5 hours at Orchard , its shit. I doh wna get near it in another 1 week manxzxzx. :O
And yup, i am giggling at what Chanel is saying . Calvin is playing on his own , talking to the mirror , OMGz, poor boy with Baddy Chanel. LOLOLOLOL .
Its getting speechless here , so i am gna entertain my own Restaurant City. ^^
Oh and i can sleep late for another week cause Debrief for exams are at 200. Oh yay, hahahaha, reduce my eyebagssss (:
Okay, no more for today.
I MISS JIAWEI AHYI <3
No comments:
Post a Comment