Met up with Anna, Yin Rui, Liyi and Wayne. And then did i realise that i srsly miss them alot, alot more than i had ever thought i could have miss them .
1. Liyi grew alot taller ( I am still short)
2.Yinrui didnt seems to grew fatter or taller, still the same <3
3. Anna is prettier alrdy.
4. Wayne is still a boy, NOT A TEENAGER.
5. LIYI SAYS I AM TALLER THAN ANNA ALRDY!
Okay, hmmm we went to Tampines . Wanted to secretly get movie tickets to treat Liyi, but in the end CENTURY CINEPLEX AND GOLDEN VILLAGE has no timing that is suitable for us . So sadly, we dropped the whole idea.
But i finally passed Liyi her B'day present, it has been dragging for oh-too-long. And then we were at arcade . Playing until 3 i think (:
Liyi left, and then we hmmm... we ... we... we... eh.. we went to eat MOS BURGER! I got a corn soup and grape soda only. I was full, very full. Then i got a small tiramisu cake.
THEN I WENT HOME ALRDY.
AhXuan was with me all the time because her stupid friends just all doesnt seems to be free, and srsly, i dont mind gng out with her and my friends at the same time , she is okay with them and doesnt seems to detest them. So i think that's about it ^^
Busy day tmr agn, luhvs.
No comments:
Post a Comment