Sunday, July 12, 2009

Let me fill your heart ,

I'll be there.
I know i will be there, to protect you . I'll be there, to comfort you . I'll be your strength i''ll keep holding on.

If you should ever find someone new, i know he better be good to you, cause if he doesnt , i'll be there.

I'll be there, i'll be there, just call my name, and i'll be there.

JUST LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDERS HONEY OO~

Whenever you need me ,i'll be there.

i'm finally blogging, about my life . There isnt much going on nowadays, lazy and rottening. I've been trying to get energetic, but things just dont go as you wished ey. And yeay, sometimes , ppl are just so damn irritating in school, they gets on your nerves and try hard to pleased you-.-Wont they realise it someday D:

And tests and quizzes are like weekly alrdy ? I think i am going to collasped soon. And i am spending so quickly on things related to MJ. I know i am mad, i am crazy, but he is awesomeeeee~

i think i will post soon if i am in the mood (:

Just look over your shoulders honey.

No comments: