Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You know i'm bad,

You know i have decided to post one MJ picture every post i post-ed. HAHA.
I am still MJ-ing, and i think this will last forever alrdy. And Pris has also come to the fact that i really love MJ, she seems to be more ehmmm calm when i talk and drool over him now (B

You know i'm bad
I'm bad
Ya know it~

Today's lessons were ok, ran 2.4km D: It's just completely dammit hard to run.
Anyway, i dont really want to blog about school stuffs so anyway, ehm came back and chatted with PrisAnn on the MSN. We had gossippings as usual, and sheesh yeay. My mouth is zipped.

Anyway, i am ending my post alrdy.

Requested by PrisAnn :

PRISCILLA ROCK. ♥

--------------------------

I'll be there,
If you should ever find someone new,
i know he better be good to you,
cause if he doesnt,
i'll be there~

No comments: