Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I want you back ;

Hadnt been blogging for the past few few few days yeah, lazy.

Anyway, on National Day itself :

-I went to ION to shop for new shoes HOHO! And ION is so gigantic that i didnt finish shopping that day, but it's okay, there will be a third time i swearr (:
-Then we went home, then we watched the National Day Parade although we watched it before alrdy haish.
-Then we went to meet Daryl& Joel etc. It's been so long since i saw them TT.
-Then me & my family went to watch G.I joe. And :
DUKE IS HOT. ANNA IS SEXY! OMGOMG, THE WHOLE SHOW IS SO NICEEEE . CANT WAIT FOR THE SECOND EPISODE!! <3

The next day( Monday) :

- Went for tuition ( AWWW),
- Went to Centre Point , and i got a slipper (IPALEMA).
- Went to see car, boring~
- Went home.

And for today, I am going to cry.. had 2.4km. Dammit shit manxzxzx.
I suck at it .
Jacinda was really a heroine, she ran even though she was sick.
Iris&Pris did weeeeell.
Limli was darn fast.
Chanel was fast toooooo.

(:

And that's all .

MJ I LOVE YOU STILL!

No comments: