Was suppose to be meeting up with my primary school friends then going to ECP to cycle. But last minute i cant go ._. Yes , just cant go cause of some reasons.
I feel so stupid LOL. I have been so busy that i just thought that well, i shouldnt waste time outside playing again. I have 3 tests coming up , and i just cant go out anymore. This thought just came into my mind ytd night when i was doing my hworks. It's just so sudden and i realise i really didnt had much time left. 2 more weeks and EOY papers will be in front of my face. How can i afford to go wasting my time outside when i can just stay at home and do my stuffs. And besides, i have lots of time after EOY ( i guess so) . I just didnt miss them that much enough to sacrifice my studying time. I may sound nerd and all stupid , but i dont care. Besides, the people that i really wanted to see all wont be going. Yentin?Liyi?Garyt?Anna?Yinrui? Wtheck! If they werent going, then i see no point. Not alot anyway. I dont mean that the rest are not important, it's just that, i really think we should all go out in a group tgtr with everyone there.
And i am really greatful that i made a choice not to go out, if not i wont be able to skype with my parents and know how they are doing over there at Berlin. And i wont be able to complete my homework and blogged right now. I just hope Wayne will chill and forget about the girls all backing out one by one. And me backing out at the last minute (:
Oh and Auntie Satomi got me a MJ SHIRT OVER THERE! OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHH! OMGOMGOMGOMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT AND WEAR IT AROUND!!!!!!!! <33333
<3 Michael Jackson.
No comments:
Post a Comment