11 days of Taiwan is so much fun! I'm going to start elaborating every single thing that i can rmbr now :B
-FIRST DAY!-
Arrived at Taiwan, was pretty cold and windy there outside the airport. It was drizzling. We saw our tour-guide and he was a funny man ^^ We went to take the bullet train ( cool until bomba! ) Then we arrived in Taipei. Taipei was so nice. S H O P P I N G ! ! ! Had dinner at Xi Men Ding. Then went to our hotel ( VIP HOTEL ) .
-SECOND DAY!-
Left the hotel after breakfast, and then moved on to our next destination . I had no idea where we went now. It's been so many days HAHAHAHA. I know i went up the bus and fell asleep immediately like a pig. So i missed out the scenery and the description the tourguide gave us . But it's okay, i need my sleep more. I know we shopped again on the second day though (: Then went to a hotel again, but this hotel wasn't as great as VIP HOTEL.
-THIRD DAY!-
Left the hotel early after breakfast again , [: CANT RMBR WHAT WE DID AGAIN!!! But i know we went to a villa. The villa was full of insects and frogs. PRISCILLA WILL NVR SURVIVE OVER THERE! ( i didnt quite survive at the villa too, i was shouting and yelling all night long ) .
-FOURTH DAY!-
FINALLY AND HAPPILY WE LEFT THAT YUCKY VILLA (: Moved on, and went to Kaohsiung ( however you spell it ) . And then we shop, quite a nice place ley Kaohsiung, just very polluted. But anyway, the hotel that night was so perfect. BIG LOBBY GRAND HOTEL CLEAN BED NO INSECTS! <3>
-FIFTH DAY!-
I'm getting alittle mixed up with dates now so i cant really rmbr what we did. But i think we went to a chalet kind of place. Very very nice place! We sand Karaoke in the open space, played and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY! :D We were so high!! Totally fun and fun and fun! (:
-SIXTH DAY!-
I know we went to the theme park today! IT WAS THE BEST OMG!! I took all kind of rides you can think of. Totally fun! Although one ride did make me cry at the beginning cause it was really scary, but it turned out fineeeee (: 4 hours was not enough for us at the theme park. Srsly not enough D; Then the hotel that night was fine i think, cause i didnt complain much ^^
-SEVENTH DAY!-
We were back at VIP HOTEL! And then okay this part is srsly funny. I got stuck in the bathroom :X And my father had to help me try to pluck off the glass door at first. HAHAHAHA. Then we went out to SHILINYESHI to shop at night till 2am i think [:
-EIGHTH , NINTH , TENTH , ELEVENTH DAY! -
It was our free and easy days i think. I forgot when la hur, but should be either on the eighth or the ninth is our free and easy days. And we shopped alot, so i got quite alot of things. And of course, i got christmas presents [: On the last day, i think i was pretty reluctant to leave Taiwan because it's a really nice and S H O P P I N G H E A V E N for me . I got myself 4 shirts, 1 short pants, 1 pair of oxford shoes and 1 JANSPORT bag! ( I HAVE THE SAME BRAND BAG AS IRIS NOWWWW! :B )
And now i'm back here in Sg , D; My tuition is starting tmrw, my homework are stacking up and going nearer and nearer to the due date.
Oh and ty my dear for keeping my Tagboard so alive when i'm gone for 11 days! <333>
Tag Replies! :
Chanel : MISS YOU SO MUCH TOOO (:
Priscilla : I HOPED YOU COULD GO TAIWAN WITH ME TOOO AND THANKS FOR COUNTING DOWN THE NUMBER OF DAYS (: I'LL MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE IN MALAYSIA! <33
Xiaoqing : We'll play audition soooooon (:
Jacinda : And now i'm back :D
Liyi : HAHAHAHAHAHA, i've just posted and updated. See you real soooooooon! (:
Rouying : I miss you tooooooooooooooooooooooo <333
SARAH : But it's online, i dont want to expose out my email address LOL
Zainab : HAHAHAHAH TY .
Yentin : Hey sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, see you soon okay. Make sure you're going to the class chalet! (:
Byebyeeeeeeeeeee, i'm going to Anna's house in half an hour (:
No comments:
Post a Comment