
This is oh-so-wonderfully wrong.
I love sunflowers(!!) Did i ever posted about that? I think sunflowers are really nice and it warms my heart you know. It never feels to bring up my mood HAHAHA. Anyway, this few days has been really confusing and really busy.
I'm having horrible guitar on fridays and i have my own science tuition on fridays too. So there's obivously a c-l-a-s-h. So sad right, boooo. But i hope things work out soon.
You know this morning was a big big mess. I want to eat my Mac breakfast but i've always thought the breakfast thing ends at 11.30am. And as you can see, my bad temper took over me , i was really really pissed off literally. And then, we rushed to United Square and we reached there at 11.50am. There was my awesome breakfast!! HAHAHA, yes, i'm really happy ( : Moved on to Popular then Challenger afterwards. There was an offer on laptops!! My god, but i guess i have to wait you know. Laptops don't come for free );
Oh and, because the creator of my above picture don't like people stealing it, using as their own, i shall post that it is copyrighted from her/him! (by yestrdaysforgivn)
I'll post again if i'm in the mood to.
No comments:
Post a Comment