
Those were good times, aren't they?
Today was rather .... plain. Like, it's supposingly a slacking day. But then, i wasn't really in the mood to laugh and talk as usual. I was ultra tired for some reasons. And i don't like being tired (obviously) So anyway, i got my watermelon pen today!! (Y) I love it! It's so cute, i'm wondering if it was during the exams, and as the invigilator walks pass me, i shoot the watermelon at him. Hm, i wonder what will his/her reaction be. Confiscate my pen or just ask me to apologize? Whatever, it's just some dumb imagination of mine, i don't have the guts to actually try it out anyway HAHAHA :-)
Oh and i'm not confused anymore, at least not now. Malay might be rather tough and very ... boring . But still , i don't think i will quit anytime soon. Probably i'll talk to my parents and see how things go. Cause, if i really cannot manage a third language, i don't see the point holding onto it ( as how Darren puts it ) I'll try and manage my things well. But when i can't ... i hope my parents see the point i'm trying to say. I'm not saying i want to quit this time because i don't like it. Okay maybe i really don't like it, but the main reason i'm wanting to quit is because i don't see any improvement in my malay and it's like wasting a part of time for other subjects. I know if i'm going to just go tell them i might be thinking of quitting malay their reaction would be only one : SCOLD . But still, i think it's rather worth it when the decision i make is for my own sake , right? :)
And i think i should be off studying for my tests tomorrow already!! I've spent way too much time on this post trying to contemplate how to type it all out 8-| Well, byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment