
Just the way I've always like it to be
I think i'm floating in the sky now. I think i'm not able to go back and land on Earth anytime soon (-: So many good things are happening recently. So so so many. I don't know where to start saying!! (Y)
Alright, eh yesterday was cross-country! So much fun walking 3.5km (-: Was walking and talking to Chanel all the way. Of course, there was some unhappy events through it all. Like i really don't understand why some people can think that scolding the f word is cool in any way . I think they are just some childish bunch of people that needs attention desperately. And maybe , they are just some bunch of idiots that can't differentiate what is right and what is wrong. Dumbo.
Anyway, i didn't get to have lunch with the rest because i needed to rush home and go for the consultation for braces HAHAHA. It was a quick decision made by my parents to do some moulding things for my braces and stuffs , so i'm going to like put on my braces by 13 March!!!! Can you believe it my god!! It's so fast. I was still thinking i won't be putting it until June or something , but then i'm like putting on during March already!! And , i don't need to extract any teeth. So it's like a big relieve for me (-: Seriously oh my gosh, i'm putting on braces (Y)
Went for tuition then went to Auntie Anna's place. I love her balcony my god. So windy!! And i love her son's bedroom!! He owns one flat screen television on his own at the age of 6 !! So pampered (-: Going off to Charyl and Garyl birthday chalet later on.
Oh and i'm going to Iris house tomorrow with Priscilla !!! Yay!! I get to see my darling's house , and after that i will be going to Auntie Fiona's house to visit (: So i got to like complete all my work by today evening , boohoo.
(Y)(L)
No comments:
Post a Comment