Saturday, February 13, 2010

Logan Lerman (-:


I love his eyes colour, so grey (-: He got killer eyes. I love him my god. So cute so handsome (-:
-Edited-
Caught one movie online, Daybreakers. So awesome. Nice story plot and stuffs. But kind of gruey at the back. Saw the head got tear off HAHAHA. And then watched It's Complicated half way. This show doesn't really appeals to me as much as Daybreakers though (-: Oh but i'm sure my mum will love to watch It's Complicated (-: And i'm supposingly to be completing my homeworks but then ............ c'mon it's new year's eve!! Who in the right mind will be doing their homework and studying their ass off right!! (-: Oh and yesterday was completely excellent! After school, called a cab since we are going to be late for the movie . And then met Chanel and caught our movie tgtr, Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief . Yeh it explains my sudden craze over Logan Lerman now. I'm not over Mj alright!! Don't think i will ever forget about Mj hee. Anyway, went to make a badge wheee. And rushed home to bath and change, fall asleep for like one hour 8-) Then went to have our reunion dinner with my paternal relatives. Nothing much happen over there. And i can't wait for my maternal relatives to start flooding in so my boredom will be cured soon! I'll try to take more photos so i can update them when i'm in the mood hah.

No comments: