Saturday, February 27, 2010

With The Sun On Our Backs

What's The Feeling Of Sun In A Cold Place?

Oh i'm suppose to be actually studying right now. Now when i'm blogging cause i'm so bored like don't know what. And then i went to search for photo shots again , as usual. And then i saw the one i'm using now!! I think it's so nice. There's like a sense of ..... warmth somewhere inside. And the Sun ray is just so nice hehe.
Anyway, i think i'm so horribly in love with guitar!! Guitar is so nice hehe, provided that i can play something nice from it (-: On the other hand, i think i'm so cramped up. Like totally. I'm like convincing myself since the beginning of the week to clear all my books from beneath my desk , but i totally failed. I did file all my worksheets though, hehe, and Hi-5 with Chanel since we both felt so ..... organised afterwards HAHAHA. And then i tried to clear up by putting away things that i won't need for the next few days on the floor, thinking i would have the motivation to stuff it all in my locker hoho. But rather sadly, i just threw all the things back beneath my desk since i just ........ don't bother. Messy as usual, and i can't believe my memory is failing me worst than ever. I feel so dumb, i actually forgot to bring back my Chinese test paper for 3 days in a row. What the hell is happening to me ROAR! :-( And i feel so guilty now , how am i suppose to elaborate my guilt!! Nvm, i'm having random mood swings now. Mixed feelings of excitement and sadness. A rather bad mixture ROAR.
And i'm counting down to the number of days left till common tests are all here!! Can't believe i'm anticipating for common tests!! Okay, maybe anticipating for common tests to be all over hehe. I think far!! Real far ahead, hoho.
Oh and class tee design is finally ready!! Shall make it soon when the uncle can come (-: I shall go concentrate on my homework now, hopefully i can survive through it all.

Ciao.

No comments: