
I can't believe i'm so crazy again. Yes totally crazy. Crazy over every single thing , over every single person. I'm so in love with life again!! I figured out iTouch!! (-: 3 cheers to me!! Anyway, this post is like a time-table guide for me , so you shouldn't be reading it any further right right.
1 Chemistry Notes, chemistry worksheet c1 ( thursday night)
2 Math UPD worksheet ( By tmrw or thursday night)
3 Chinese ( By trmw or thursday night )
4 Art!!! (shit shit shit shit shit someone help me!! Adrienne!!! HELP ME!!! )
5 Loi's work ( Hopefully by friday )
I can't believe one week holiday is so short and councillor still has a camp -.- It's like they wasted one whole day of my week that i can actually use to complete all my homework. I suddenly feel so dumb to be wasting my time yesterday z. But nvm, i shan't be so sad now since i'm going out to my date!! Oh and Chanel's coming back tmrw, i bet she missed me like shit when she was in Israel.
Ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment