Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello One Year


Hahaha, i gladly found this picture and thought it was completely wonderful. It's like 12.29am now & i'm so sleepy. But i'll want to complete this post before i sleep (-:
In like another don't know how many hours will be the excelfest talk at Suntec. Hope it's not boring, haven't decided what to wear LOL Anyway, life's been fast this few days in school. Priscilla had forced me to dump all my books and files inside the locker , i got to sincerely thank her for that and then thursday was terrible trying to complete the rebuttal passage for English assignment. Friday was bad too, got so fed-up with my maths :( I hope i'll do well for common test, like seriously. Oh and Mr Mcdonagh!! Hehe, i think he's my favorite teacher or something. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy! Crash 'N' Burn (B

Mr Mcdonagh is super cute alright! His lessons are super funny! Hehe, i like the way he moves so dramatically. And the way he talks is omg! He is so L O U D and so ridiculous when he's talking to himself (-: I bet all of you love him too!! Besides that, i still don't think i like history :B I still think history is a horrible subject, what's so great about history without me being inside it right! Hoho, anyway, did i post about me falling asleep in Geography lesson A G A I N :-( That's real bad you know. It's a video type lesson and i still can fall asleep. Omg, i seriously hope i didn't miss out anything in the video D:

Today was boring without Iris , didn't realize she made such a great impact in my life hahaha. I hope things went well during her consultation. Guitar was cool today, think i'm in for the competition already. Oh yes, today we got to write some gratitude letter to people you want to thank. I'm so touch , Jade. Seriously, i never thought i'll actually receive one gratitude letter from you. Love you so much Jade (-: I wrote 3 gratitude letters hoho, one for daddy one for mummy one for Jiawei (Y)

HAPPY ONE YEAR DARLING (-:

I think i shall go sleep now before my eyes get so swollen tomorrow , Ciao.

No comments: