
I thought i got over you
Hiiiiiiiii i've survived all the common test papers (-: Hope i'll score well.
And there's like so many things that i want to do now, after common test. I don't know how to start typing!! OH MY GOD.
I shall start by posting about the thing that i love about humans. You know the other day i was in the car, and i saw this old couple holding hands walking. And then i thought it was so sweet and nice. There's so much love and i tend to wonder if i get to experienced it the next time when i'm old HAHAHA. And then yesterday, while i was studying. This guy came and sell a dig ear thing you know. It's hand-made and really cute. He's from ITE, and he look well, smart (-: So i'm wondering why people are all looking down at ITE students, they're not really that bad right LOL
Anyway, today was fine. Had history test in the morning and then chemistry test in the afternoon (-: Oh history today was nice! Mr Mcdonagh said EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY again! He is so cute!! Alright, i think i'm the only crazy one over him. But it's okay , i can handle my craze alone!! (-:
Went to Parkway after chemistry test. Got to Borders and bought 2 books after searching for like half an hour plus, i think so. Got to Auntie Anne and bought my favourite original pretzel. Went to mini-bits to get a teal colored hair-band HAHAHA I feel a little mean using my sister's one all the time.
Oh and you know i went to laser my gums yesterday. I'm lazy to explain why already okay. Anyway, they promised it won't hurt LOL It hurt after a while, and it's damn gross :-( But it's okay! I'm a brave girl LOL Braces on saturday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment