Sunday, March 28, 2010

This is a solid base that i can rely on

He is so good-looking. Look at his extremely marvelous eyes D: They are so so so beautiful right. He is absolutely cute and cute and cute and cute :( I want to see him real life, R E A L life!!

Anyway, yesterday was one of the totally screwed up saturdays that i hate. I doubt i'll need to further my explanation on why i had a screwed up saturday right, z. I think it happens to you all too. Alright, uh, near the afternoon, went out to meet girls for lunch before going for the theater play. Had mos burger for lunch , hee, my favorite corn soup and fish burger!! (-: I tried showing Iris the boyfriend shirt i found online, but i couldn't connect to the internet fast enough. Ugh, give up. So, we went to the Drama Center afterwards to catch " LIAOZAI ROCKS ". It's a wonderful and rather enriching play. It's filled with nice music and props. I'm just so awed at the speed they can shift the props and get ready. Very impressive. You'll should just go catch the show, you'll never regret :B After the play, i went home immediately to go to er gu's house for some celebration. Got stuck to do my tuition work there :( I really should start mugging you know , like, i see everyone else posting " Studying biology ... " and then i'm here like, playing? Blogging? Totally crap. What is wrong with me!! Why can't i study. Ugh, dammit. I shall just stop posting now and go do my chemistry worksheet.
Oh yes!! I'm thinking of adding new things to my wardrobe! Any kind souls out there who wants to get me : (1) High waist shorts/pants!!!
(2) Black blazer!! ( Edited it , hoho )
(3) Romper?
(4) New shirts

Hee, maybe i shall start saving up and then go get all those things during june holidays!! Great-singapore-sales!! (-:

No comments: