
So i'm going a little mad cause, i have actually no idea why i'm blogging so frequently and in the middle of the night.
I am really happy now :). Crazy me. So i went for swimming just now at the condo. WOW man. I really forgot when was the last time when i actually went swimming haha. Feels really great now. Although it's really tough to actually try to support myself when i can't really reach the ground ........ short. I swam for hours. I swear my skin is wrinkled to the point that i hate to feel it and see it. And then i was playing with Ze. You know how timid he is. So i had to practically carry him to and fro from the pool tip-toeing all the time. And for a moment i thought my toes are going to have a serious cramp that i had to put him down. I had to catch my breathe and then dive down with him in my arms. But it's really all worth it seeing his cute face in the water!! I really should save up and get a water camera so i can capture him. He is so adorable!!
And Iris is leaving for Japan soon!! Man i'll miss her so much!! I shall update tmrw or something after my shopping trip. Cross your fingers that i can get my flats yo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment