
Thought i'll post 2 pictures today since ......... i didn't really have anything in mind to blog and update about. Today was beautiful. Had such a wonderful breakfast with Anna Liyi Juehui Wayne Yuchen Kenneth and Yinrui. And obviously they brought so much laughters HAHA. I'm sorry Juehui for the constant mocking of you. It really didn't mean anything. It really was just plain joking. Please don't tell me you're angry k :(
HAHAHA so Anna left first cause she was going off to meet .. Wenli if i'm not wrong :) And Liyi was obviously (very) late. HAHA but it's okay. So we eat and talk and laugh and have so much fun. Sometimes i really wish we were still in the same class, seeing each other every single day. I want to go back to my primary school now, sudden urge :(
& thinking of the fact that i have tons of tuition work to complete later on in the night is killing me. Just the single thought of it :( I hope i'll have the motivation to do later on. Anyone willing to accompany me!! :(
Wait, this post is having way too many sad face ahh!! Okay HAHA this is dumb. So i'm really really excited because i'm going to Johor this Sunday with Jojo ( and his family ). Boy, it's been so long since we've been overseas together. I promise there'll be so so so many photos :) Hehe, and i've done my shopping list already!! Simple things. If i don't get them there, i'll get them here back in Singapore HAHA. I won't forget there's still 'GSS' going on.
- Bag
- Wallet
- Sandals ( Pray i'll get nice ones if not Havaianas here i come!! )
- High waist pants ( I still love the one i saw at Miss Selfridge tho )
Of course i want all of them at reasonable and cheap prices. I don't want to waste money and spend a bomb over at Malaysia :( Oh and of course i have done some time-table so i can successfully complete my homework which i have sadly not touched at all since school close.
- 9/6 - Math
- 11/6 - Math
- 13/6 - English
- 15/6 - English
- 19/6 - Chinese
HAHA ok i admit i don't really recall my homework HAHA. It's alright i just hope i follow to the 'time-table' cause i swear most of the time i just push back all the dates and yes, my works don't ever get completed.
Yo there's lightning!! I hope it rains later on in the night too hehe.
x
No comments:
Post a Comment