Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's getting more and more absurd

Photobucket

HAHA i realize it's really been quite a while since i've blogged. I'm just really lazy to on the computer. But anyway, lots of things happened and i don't know where to start (once again!).

Class chalet was great. I had so much fun but it's a pity i can't stay over :( And i'm really sorry the photos aren't up yet. I promise it'll be up by next week. Anyway the whole chalet was just mahjong and mahjong and still ...... mahjong.

Cip was kind of fun. It's pretty tedious but i guess it's a really good experience to be knocking on some stranger's door and talking to them. Although it really gets on my nerve when they reject me without even giving me a chance to explain myself. Like seriously!! Can't they just give me 3mins of their life? :(

And Happy Birthday Ze!! :-)

Anyway, back to topic. Thought through quite a number of times whether i should post this out. But i think i just have to say it out, i'll die of anger and frustration if i don't. I won't reveal the name tho.

I read your post. And i was worried for you. I was worried whether you'll be sad and crying and i can't believe i actually cared for you. But when i commented, all that ever came back was a rude sentence asking me to stop whatever i was saying. I'm making myself clear. Right here right now. I don't freaking hell deserve that attitude from you. Fans? Hello?! You're not some big stars that gets paparazzi all over you. No one in mediacorp actually even knows you yet and you're asking me to stop what i'm doing cause i'm breaking up your fan club?! Seriously, i was so offended and angry. You mean your fans will stop supporting you when they know the truth? And....... i'm not deaf. I could hear what that GUY was asking you when he was at MY brother's 'birthday party for FAMILY'. What did your boss/manager say? They scolded who and blah blah blah. You don't have to make it so obvious. You could say that right in my face. I h8 it when you have to act like i'm not there and speak so LOUDLY. And i won't regret it, even if one day when you're some big stars, i don't need that fame from you just because you're my family member. I have pride, and i'm saying it once more, i don't deserve that attitude from you at all. Besides, don't worry at all, i won't care and ask anything about you anymore. And i mean what i say.

Damn i shall go complete my homeworks now.
x

No comments: