Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our love is broken

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm finally back!!!

I'm really really busy for this whole week. It was test after test and for a second i thought i'll just die of exhaustion. HAHAHA no i'm not kidding.

I just remember i'm suppose to continue my previous post ........ but it's okay. I think i'll continue it here. Cause i was feeling really mad and irritated on that day. I felt so packed suddenly. It's like there's so so so much to do suddenly. And i had no idea how to react to that. It was super overwhelming. I had to complete art, study bio and do a lot other things on that night itself. And i felt like i was in a mess. It got worst when everyone at home was in a bad mood -_____-

Anyway, went for tuition half sleeping and half dead. And then met ThinKhine at Bishan. We queued for really long just to drink KOI :( Anyway, met Shermin, Jade and Jingkai at Macs to do script. I had to leave before Priscilla reach, super sad :( So i went for my next tuition anyway :>

Oh oh and tomorrow i'm going to take the photoshoot for art already!!!! 8D And after that i'm going to Anna's house hehehehe. Can't wait.


I'l reply tags another time.
xx

No comments: