Monday, September 6, 2010

Harbour of love

Photobucket

Photobucket

"We're heading for something
Somewhere i've never been
Sometimes i am frightened
But i'm ready to learn,
Of the Power of Love"

I know i'm so greedy but i want to have those nails and that super cute looking Marc Jacobs bottle!!! :)

So i went to school in the morning to have the meeting for Surabaya Trip. I totally love my group ok. It's going to be like the best group ever!!! Ashley, Xining and me were practically a step away from gossiping already!!! We know who we like and who we don't and i guess we bonded a lot!!! I'm going out with Ashley and the rest tomorrow to get the scrapbooks!!! Totally can't wait a-t a-l-l !!!

I spent my time at home today trying really really hard to clear up all my work. Well... i guess i should compliment myself since i successfully finish my Ecology notes (tho i must say the handwriting is crap) and i did a small amount of homework and tuition work. I'm going to try and do some physics worksheets given by Mr. Purple :>

Second photo: A picture of myself one year ago



!@#$%^&*())__+ absolutely ugly but whatever.

Right right, i shall go watch Gossip Girls now!!!!

No comments: