A break from all the books and words. I'm stressed out, and i'm panicking. I really should have started revision earlier for English and Chinese. And yes i'm regretting but i just hope the results doesn't disappoint me too much.
And i guess i told Iris i'm going to do a short list on things that irritate me, so here goes!!!!
1. Don't ever whine in front of me
2. Don't ever ask dumb question when you obviously know the answer already
3. Don't ever take my things without my permission
4. And when i say no i mean it
5. Don't tell me 'i give up' and start studying the next minute
6. Don't ever whisper in front of me purposely when you don't intend to tell me your secret or whatever (Seriously, that gets on my nerves)
7. Don't be stubborn admit you're wrong
8. And last one to CHANEL YOUJIN JOSHUA ROUYING ( maybe IRIS?) Stop the Yuchen thing and the ONE STONE THROW AWAY THING. HAHAHA ok, i'm not really irritated by that. I just wanted to make my list look longer 8D
I guess that's all on my list and i know i'm not that perfect too but well, that's the way things go? I'm meeting Iris tomorrow morning at 9 to study at Terminal 3 and Youjin may be joining us.
I need to know where my life is heading to. I see bloggers all inspired and motivated and when i look at myself, i see a girl heading nowhere in life. I see myself blur and aimless. I have no idea what i want to do in my life. Maybe it's too early for me to decide, but living a day without having a goal or dream is shit. I want to be able to see myself doing something meaningful 10 years down the road. I want to be inspired and motivated. I want to wake up each morning knowing exactly where i'm heading to, because i'm .... lost. I'm leading a life with no dreams and hopes. I have no idea what stream i want to take and have clearly no ambitions at all. My life should be much more interesting. I should be doing something i love and adore, not just doing it because i'm supposed to or because that's what others expect me too. I should start doing something about this redundant life soon ........ really.
Photo 7: Someone i love




No comments:
Post a Comment