Something is so wrong with MSN today. Actually, nothing is really right today anyway.
I really need to stop being so emotional lately. Today is going to be a good night. Yes it will be. It's raining and i hope it continues to rain or maybe drizzle so i can have a lovely night ahead. Although right now i really want to go out, like really go out, because i can see myself sitting in a vehicle, all dry and comfy all the rest will get drenched outside in the rain!!!! Hehe yes i'm not that nice actually.
Next week is going to be ..... fun i pray.
Monday - Home 8D So glad that i won't have to go out
Tuesday - Chalet
Wednesday - I'm still wondering if i should go to Sentosa with my primary school friends, should i?
Thursday - Clique outing!!!!
Friday - Tuition
Actually, i'll much rather stay at home for the whole week. I really don't feel like going out at all now. I want to be anti-social right now. Really, how i wish Iris was here so i can have someone to talk to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
You know i really can't stand you. You and your rubbish. Why can't you talk normally? Do you always have to shout and scream to 'show off' how 'fierce' and 'capable' you are? Maybe you think i'm still the same. The same small girl that will let you embarrass her by scolding her in front of everyone and the same small girl that will not talk back and will act obedient there. But i'm sorry, no. I don't want to be that girl anymore. I get unhappy when you try to 'warn' me but is instead showing off to everyone how 'strict' you are. I can't stand it. You can't expect me to agree to you and let you win just cause you will lose face if i don't let you win. I don't want to be the one that gets all the embarrassment each time. I had enough of it. Please just stop it.


No comments:
Post a Comment