I'll be away for probably 2days, so yes, this place will be left untouched!!!
I'm still waiting for Sims Deluxe to install finish, so yes!!!! I'm updating this space. Saw this online blogshop that is currently finding models. No minimum age required, minimum height 160cm, not too fair not too tall, rates per hour are up to us (of course not too ridiculous). Caught my eyes the first time!!! Really wonder how it's like, modelling for a blogshop and besides i think can earn quite a lot. But owell.... models are meant to be pretty and besides i don't think my mom will like me to do something like that. But if you're interested you should really try!!! I can post the blogshop's url here the next time i update :)
Oh yes it's done!!!! I'll update again soon and tags will really be replied soon!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment