Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tonight it's just you and me

Pictures from the Sentosa trip!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The water is great, super cooling and clean and nice!! I love Singapore beach so much :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hehe my favourite person in the world. She's definitely more like a sister than an aunt to me after all the years of caring and loving and supporting me. I luv u :)
Photobucket
This lady, my aunt who appears more like an adik perempuan to me haha.
Photobucket
We went to some wax museum super cool one
Photobucket
Photobucket
There were some parts where we didn't really dare to move on because it was super creepy with nobody inside. The lightnings were all dull and gloomy so of course we found it spooky!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& then i got some more photos from the previous day when i'm hanging out with the group :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm heading towards the most busy June holidays of my 15 years of life.
  • 30 june heading back to school to prepare YES
  • 31 june heading back to school for make up Bio SPA and section outing
  • 1-2 june prolly heading back to school to do pre camp planning
  • 3-6 june camp :(
  • 7-9 june Loyalty chalet
  • 9-10 june YES competition
  • 16 june notice board?
  • last week of holidays going back to school for lessons :(
I can totally imagine how sweet and amazing this June holidays will be :) & Thnx Shannon!! I think you're the only one still reading my blog you know hahaha.

No comments: