Class outing for both Respect and Loyalty had been fun, ok i'm lying. Loyalty was more fun actually. I mean what do you expect when i'm spending my time with Nel Pris Joshua Iris Jingkai Darren man i mean, they are angels
Class photo from Respect outing:
In my Zara top (in love)
Class outing with Loyalty, or much rather, i'll say clique outing hehe
I'm like super duper red all the stupid WWW's fault hahahaha
Nel's condo was amazing and absolutely stunning. I'll die to go there again man. I think it's called The Caribbean @ Keppel Bay if i'm not wrong, it's beside Vivo whooo
We went out at about 10plus near 11 that night and took a stroll down Sentosa Boardwalk to some fine dining restaurant Iris introduced. Sitting there and just chilling is omg heaven haha.
They were playing Black sheep and white sheep and it was hilarious hahahhaha
We went back and then played our mahjong hehe we slept at about 5plus in the morning heh and then had our brunch @ Mos Habourfront
And our bbq at night!
Nel got us pouches from Macau hehe
And to end off with the best picture of the 2 days:
Man i love Loyalty so much hais it's the best class i have ever been in so far in my schooling days :( Why do we even have to change classes man!!!! I mean, isn't it good for us to bond together for 4 years straaaaaaaaaaight!!! But come to think of it, i'll prolly never meet my new friends (of course my bff) if i didn't change class. HAHAHA ahhhh dilemma.
School started and man it was shit -___- i hate having to wake up so early in the morning zzz oh and i'll update about Jojo's confirmation soon!!! Pictures on fb already tho!


























No comments:
Post a Comment