Monday, August 1, 2011

Marching further than what i expected

Totally totally didn't know people are actually reading my blog. I thought everyone would have abandon this dead place by now. BUT THANKS GISELLA AND VIVIAN, sudden motivation for me to blog again cos there's actually someone out there reading besides Iris................ :)

Anyway back to the post! Finally and i really mean finally being able to breathe after so many weeks of endless test. I'm finally posting on a weekday and using the internet on a weekday again I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF TOO MAN. I just really never picture myself actually studying and i mean really sitting down there doing homework and trying to clear my assignments. It's really been a long long while since i've done that. I'm such a proud girl. Maybe.... and only maybe.... i'm finally influenced by the mugger sitting beside me in class everyday. I mean she's a total no life freak (but i like)

OH AND I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT BANGKOK NON STOP i don't even know what's wrong with my brain. Or maybe it's just really my burning desire to go shopping without having to worry about school. I just can't wait for the dec holidays to arrive asap.

Just more things to add on to my list of buyings that i will never be able to get, just like what Iris say: LIFE SUCKS.

I mean seriously the perfect blazer to be in your wardrobe
Why in the world don't i look like her at all life is so cruel
fashionfever:  Her nails < 3

Actually just go to my tumblr i have everything i want there. Everything i reblog is everything i want. I know i'm a greedy and i just got to say this, i love being greedy :)

No comments: