Friday, September 2, 2011

after hiatus

Ytd was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I nearly forgot how funny my pri school classmates were and how much i've missed them. Not everyone was there but just the 8 of us were enough for me to laugh so hard that i had tears in my eyes. Still the same old guys cracking jokes and still the same group of us laughing. We're just at Singpost food court but it wasn't that boring to be frank. Being able to sit there with them was like ......... something i felt like i haven't done in years. And dang after yesterday night, i just want to go out with them even more. I mean it's a while since i had so much fun.

Oh and anyway on 31/8 we celebrated Jiahuan ahyi's birthday!!!!!! It's been so long since we (chiang siblings + ho siblings + leck siblings + h2o ) sat down and talk and play. Why do i have the feeling that i've been missing out so much with everyone because of my studies........... i mean i can't deny the fact that there's been tests and i've been studying and memorising notes and that i haven't met up with so many people, even my family. This feeling kind of sucks. I hate drifting away from people. That's the last thing that i want to happen with anyone. Drifting apart sucks more than anything else. I really think i should do something about my lifestyle soon. I don't want to end up studying my life and youth away. I know it's impt but missing out on my family.............that's worst than anything else in the world. But i'll be able to spend a night with my beloved relatives tmr, hope that i'll be snapping away and not busy eating!

Then on ..... i forgot the date but it's last sunday, i went to watch this theatre play. Wait i can't call it a play since the whole 1.5hr 'play' was just songs after songs but not bad la i got to say. At least i know some of the songs hiak. After that was hotpot dinner with the ladies! Felt slightly cheated by the price but owell, at least i'm satisfied with the hotpot :-) I shan't complain much if not i'll be like the typical SG aunties.
From hotpot:
Photobucket
Photobucket
for kristal
Photobucket
but since Iris didn't do it.....
Photobucket
she does it solo

Afterwards........ last sat (which i clearly forgot the date too), Jo and my family went for the Night festival thing. I went last year! And then i went there again this year! I think it's still going on this weekend starting at 7.3opm. All the art museums will be free, and why not go there and take a look at the art pieces. Kind of interesting. I'll be meeting J&D family later this evening after my maths tuition..................... hopefully there'll be photos??
From night festival:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
frankly speaking, i've got no idea what he's doing.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

That's about it.

No comments: