Sunday, September 4, 2011

Aimless

I was skimming thru blogs the other day and i came by my pri sch friend's blog and so i read one of her post talking about best friends. And why she think not having one doesn't really matter. I mean this really depends on yourself so i'm not in any way correcting her view. I get what she's saying about bff drifting apart after a while (like how bf and gf will after the honeymoon period) but i mean, the both of you won't drift soooo far apart if you're actually putting in effort to maintain the friendship..... i agree that having a bff is definitely risky. Going so close to anyone is risky, but to me you'll never know if you never try, so i'll take the risk and get a bff. Who knows in the end you'll may get someone special?? :-)


oh and yesterday bbq was alright! I'll blog about it soon once the pix are up!

No comments: