Monday, October 17, 2011

USS

All i can say is .... photobucket sucks. I can't even copy the html properly and so now i have to copy and paste all the photos one by one. ARGH that's why i hate updating nowadays.


I still like the subway a lot, feels super duper real. If only there really was a basement, that will be so so so cool!!!
They added new things in USS!! This was one of the car wrecks.
Afterwards we just dumped our things in the locker and went around playing. So the next time i actually grabbed hold of my camera was ..... 4plus?? The red and blue roller-coasters were such disappointment :( :( :( I thought it looked challenging enough :( But when me and khine alighted from the ride we were like "....uh ok, so this is it?" There wasn't the 'heart-dropping-out' feeling at all :( :( :( Gah, sad max.
This Indian man, i supposed he's a tourist wanted to take photo with us hahaha weird, but we agreed :-)

We didn't even get to see a lot of characters :( I wanted my Shrek!!!

The wet ride was down for maintenance grrr we even brought shirts to change :( Guess another time :(
We were dead from the sun
My favourite photo of the day 1
Iris is trying to make her face small once again
Madagascar
FAR FAR AWAY!!!! :-)
Hiak, we forced her to do it with me
Favourite photo of the day 2
This photo reminds me of the Tin Pei Ling LOL
The stupid Sun was so bright i could barely open my eyes but i thank god for the weather that day, i was still worrying about the rain.


Only i wanted to take photo with the princess :(
Small face people likes to take photos together :( I'm ostracised.
Hiak me and Irisssssy darling
Favourite photo of the day 3!!
Khine and Iris
Woodpecker
And i don't know what is this character but favourite photo of the day 4
Ning got the bottle
The Mummy
The guy that was holding my head was the exact same guy from the previous time!!! Hehehe is this fate!!!

Alright that was it, we left at 7 after the last mummy ride and headed back to Vivo. Searched around for dinner and landed with sushi from Cold Storage :-) Then we sat and talked at the tables around the playground area until nearly 10?? I love such moments with my best ladies in the world.

*I will skip talking about the fateful friday*

On Saturday went to town with Iris for the whole day godddddddd my leg hurts hahaha but well at least i got a pair of Toms for my sister's birthday!!! :-) I'm so sweet right i know. Then i brought Iris to this Korean cuisine stall at some food court hehe yummy!!!

And yesterday was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KARATE WAS FREAKING FUN (excluding the fact that my whole body is aching now) can't wait for lesson this coming Sunday!!!! Happy girl today :-)

No comments: