Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Hihihihihihihi!!!! I'm back by popular demand! No ok, i'm just living in my own illusion. So.... How's cny for you?? I took quite a few photos but i can't upload them becos my lappy is not with me now :( sian max i dont even have any idea why the hard disk spoil :( but yeah i'll do a proper post on cny once i get it back. And yes i know i still owe a bkk post :'( GOSH i'll be super busy. I mean i already am, with school plus tuition plus.... I duno.
Actlly, i doubt i'll get any free-er. The workload just keeps increasing, which is insane come to think of it. I end school at about 4 each day and then i'll rush home to study for the upcoming tests. I really need to learn how to find some joy in this hectic life.
Hmm.... Oh and i really dunno what happen my palm is aching very badly. Wondering issit becus i text too much :'( its at the area below your thumb. Hurts like hell :'( i really think i shld text lesser plus type lesser - that's the only way i can bend my thumb lesser in that position anw.
I guess that's about it?? And yeah follow me on twitter ( i use that space much more instead ) shit i just realised i cant do hyperlink on itouch. Gahhh anw here's my twitter name: mnwqing

Enjoy your night xoxo

No comments: