Friday, March 2, 2012

Time-out

Actually, i think the title should be i'm a mean girl . I'm like feeling super sad now cos i feel so mean and bad and .... and .... i don't know actually. But anyway!!!!! I came up with a few uh short term goals to be met by May *beams* kind of proud of myself.



  1. Go for grading test during this April and become an orange belter asap! 
  2. Be nice and nicer and nicest ( i really need to stop being so mean ) 
  3. Stop being cranky in the morning 
3 only! But i guess that's good enough since its short term ;) Hmm, this week was tiring as hell. In fact, i wonder which week isn't.... I'm having my common tests next week and i'm super unprepared (instead i'm here typing away) i just felt like i need to vent my stress out here. On a happier note... my birthday is in approx 18 days away! Not exactly feeling really excited about it tho, no idea why. Sigh
The skirt looks really gorgeous doesn't it? Been wanting something like that since forever SIGH MORE.
Thought this photo looks pretty cool, got taxi moving in the background. SIGH wish i was leaving in someplace like that ^^^^^^^^^^ i can easily picture myself sitting there, wearing some winter cloak and sipping my hot chocolate (alone). I can picture the peace ................. why is Singapore so sad, really. 

Shall go have my laksa (with my rlly bad throat) x

No comments: