Time really does flyyy.
Tdy 28. Tomo 29. Orientation camp is tomorrow! I cannot contain my excitement!! Oh my Oh my!! Someone save me . haha. I am kinda really worried for the ice breaker thing... you know meeting new ppl , introducing yourself, going arnd close to ppl that are total strangers to you.Haha. Oh my. That's the last thing on my list that i actually wna do for tomorrow. Maybe i am a little shy for that. The rest ... i am not sure. haha.
For tdy :
I went to John Little to get some Women/ Ladies Personal things. Then went to Plaza Singapura to look arnd while my mama go massage her legg. Got a book at quite a cheap price frm SANS BOOKSHOP, at $14. Considered okay liaoo. The book is GOSSIP GIRLS! oh my oh my! Looks kinda interesting to me.So i spent quite a while to choose between all the series.
So on the 31st i will be able to see liyi & jes i think.
:D
That's all for tdy . Blog tomo for my fun day ! Oh, i will be counting down for 2009!!!!
ByeeeByeeByeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment