Unbelievable good day.
In the morning , i went there expecting to make no new friends . But, it turns out the other way round. I made new friends. And my class is LOYALTY. :D I am gonna be loyal. hehe. Then the class the boys like only a few. 9 i think. Then 26 of them are girls! Oh my!
So we played interacting games. Know each other better. I met this beautiful lady, Chanel Go. She is fair and preetty. haha. Srsly, so now, i got her msn and contact number. Ya knw those kind of things. :DDD ( i didnt see her pretty so i make friends with her okay. I still got make new friends liek Alicia and Weixian. :) )
haha. I think things will look up soon for tomo. There will be a camp fire. So i am srsly wondering if we can keep it a success whn this retarded boy called Darren has some problem communicating with girls. He just couldnt think of anything nice whn we were discussing in a grp. But he is one of the actor now, so i suppose he shld be okay soon.
Oh , and the seniors are funny ppl . Shiryln , FangYu -- hyper + super enthu one, GaoXiang & Liling. They are friendly, especially Fangyu. She's so crazy. Anway, i simply love the japanese food there. It's like heaven . haha .
Hmmm, i think i will be tired . and i meant superrr tired tomo . Oh , and there is this pervert following me home after WeiXian went off. Wth la. Lucky i call my ah ma . :)
Oh , thank heaven i am in this school.I thank for my ah ma protecting me from this pervert. I thank goodness for everything i have now. Friends & Happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment