First day of 2009.♥
I love it . I went home at 2.30am ytd. So i slept at 3 am. I am freaking tired . Slpy but high at the same time! I cannot believe 2009 is hereeeeeeeeeee!! haha. LOL. i am being lame . But anyway , 2009 is here . I will start my new year resolutions alr. i got to . And somehow , i have a feelings its so gna be a tough year ahead.
I will miss playing audition now and then , i will miss msning everyday. I will miss blogging everyday. I will miss my school friends whr i can chat loudly like nobody's business during recess.
I will miss Anna's small had , and funny english.
I will miss Liyi's shy manner.
I will miss Yentin's jokes.
I will miss Jes.( don knw what thing)
I will miss Yinrui's talking manner.
I took pictures ytd, but lazy to upload them. Will upload real soon . AND most of the pictures are super unglam. oh dear. haha. I look freaky in all of them.
Hmmm. New year ahead. Tomo sch reopen , new teachers. hmm, i pray hard LOYALTY will be better than LOVE in COOPERATION. :D
Byeeeeeeeee.
Tomorrow will be better than tdy. I will be happy tomo. I must . So please. The future must be good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment