Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008.

2008 is over. 2009 here. Happy Happy.

I really thank God for everything i have.

- Having a nice family.
- Having good results.
- Having a nice year with my friends.

I really apreciate all that . All the ppl that gave me support in my worst time. Ppl that shared my joyous moments. I thank for everything that had happened this year.

I know i will have to learn how to cope with my new environment . New friends. New subjects. I need to cope with all these. But i will work hard for it. Cause NEW YEAR , NEW THINGS.

I hope that i can score good for all my new subjects , and i am gonna LOVE everyone in my new class. ( will try.) I will want to study hard and not dozed off in boring lessons and long long long talks.

I thank god for everything i have . :) Everything , Everything , I treasure them with my hearts.

I believe in 2009 , things will look up be it in my studies or my troubles. :)

Thank you my friends. And the love you have all given to me . The need of your are hard. And i know that your will have fun too. We will rmb each other . I believe in it. Thank you friends!

No comments: