Sunday, March 22, 2009

3 cakes for 13.

My birthday was ytd and i had 3 cakes this year . WOW. (:
Oh , and my birthday present was what i had wanted. All of them . hehehe.
Oh and i got a orange FBT tdy ey. $7.90 only sia , haha, carrefour on offer. *winks*

I had yet to clear my homework for art & geog mindmap, :( bless me . ohohoh , and i was supposed to go out with Anna , Yentin & Yinrui tomo but got it cancelled. Alot of ppl cannot make it so why bother?? :D

And Ms Low told us to write about what we want to be and how we can reach it . So i thought. I really thought hard. (: And i got it . I want to be a psychologist . (hah!) Yes, talk to ppl , console them , get them away from their troubles, problems. Dont think i watch too much of the drama kk! I really want to be a psychologist. Hahaha, if i am smart enough.

SAVE THE PPL FROM TROUBLES EY, SUPER WANQING <3

I went to pennisular to buy my backpack. I got a real cute one . PandaPandaPanda. Then i got the sweet from STICKY at $3.90 . INSTEAD, i got a free 2 GIGANTIC PACKET ALSO! (: *Refer to JIAWEI's BLOG for the pictures.*

And that is one of the amazing thing about tdy . The next amzing thing is that ... we entered Funan cause it was raining , and when we exited from another exit ( pardon my englishxzxz) , we were at Clarke Quay ! Powerful right ! Or maybe we are sua kuuuu. :P

Last amazing thing is , Jiawei went to buy a XL COKE from BK. Then she went to ask the person to refill's milly ahyi big bottle with ice water. Instead, the person ask her if she wants to refill ti with coke for FREE. ( so duhhh, we got free bottle of coke too )

YEAP, MY AMAZING LIFE FOR TDY ,
SUPER HERO WANQING IS HERE <3

No comments: