Sunday, March 22, 2009

PET SOCIETY CRAZY

AH-CHOOOOOOOOO!
I caught flu tdy. ): ah real bad. My nose hurts.


Completed my geog mindmap only and the art wasnt able to be completed so nbm. haixzxzxz ( gonna sneeze again alr .)

My busy week ahead forever.
I havent read my chinese storybook for the second time as revision cause i couldnt find the book, i think i am gna flunk that test tomorrow . And i wont want to receive my geog test paper for tomo cause i got a feeling that i am gonna fail while my friends will always pass . Example : Thin Khine, Rouying, Chanel, Priscilla. ): Smart ppl always pass even if they dont study . You nvr knws.
I am hungry , mouth itchy, eyes pain , sleepy. Haiya, tomo until 5pm again. And there's this new teacher , Ms Tan coming to teach us. I hope she's not fierce like Ms Low cause i LOVE Ms Low's temper. (: She's got patience. And and .. tomo i will be having homec. wth? No practical for tomoooo , pls i pray.

Lastly, i am a PET SOCIETY MAD . (: PET IS SO CUTE.

I AM TOUCHED FOR YOUR POST JIAWEI - AHYI,
THANK YOU.

<3

No comments: