10 people:
01) Priscilla
02) Iris
03) Chanel
04) Stella
05) Jacinda
06) Rouying
07) Limli
08) Jingkai
09) Xiaoqing
10) Brandon
1. Would you date 5?
(Jacinda) She's with Pris LOL.
2. 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
(Iris) Ahwell, she'l survive it (:
3. You see 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
(Xiaoqing) I'll ask her go back to her Brandon (:
4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by 4. What will you do?
(Stella) ): I'll slap her, cause is ' ga gi nang ' yeah.
5. 1 is acting weird.
(Priscilla.) She has always been weird.
6. 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.
(Chanel&JingKai&Brandon) Good job (:
7. 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert
(Limli) I'll psps one LOL.
8. 10 takes you to a bar.
(Brandon) He shouldnt cheat on XiaoQing. I wont go with him.
9. 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
(Stella) I'll cry :(
10. You and 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
(JingKai) He dragged me into becoming a Dino :X
11. 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he wrap his arm around you.(Limli) Sorry, I NOT LES.
12. 5 asks you out to dinner.
(Jacinda) I'll go for sure (:
13. 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
(XiaoQing) I think she will be talking about Brandon with meee.
14. 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/ she can't sleep.
(Rouying) She'll find her Pineapple.
16. Your walking with someone 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
(Rouying) Haiyo, she lameshit isit.
17. 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
(Priscilla) She can find another quickly (:
18. 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame. (Iris) Iris can cook!
19. 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
(Stella) Giving to me? (:
21. 4 just got you an X-Box.
(Stella) Awww, Ps, cannot accept :(
22. 9 challenges you to a children's card game!
(Xiaoqing) I play until you lose (:
23. 1 thinks he/she's overweight.
(Priscilla) Go die la she.
24. 7 looks lonely!
(Limli) Awww, you'll get someone to do something.
25. 2 asks you rudely to go leave them alone.
(Iris) Then i will DAO her.
26. 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
(Jacinda&Chanel) I will be touched.
27. 6 decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?
(Rouying) Dont waste $$$, yours is alrdy black.
28. 2 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went.
(Iris) I hope she dont die.
29. You catch number 9 by himself, crying.
(Xiaoqing) It's a she , Brandon will comfort her. NO WORRIESSS.
30. 1, 3 , 5 , and 6 all tackle you at once!
(Pris,Chanel,Jacinda,Rouying) GO AND EAT SHIT !
Now, find 10 people to do this quiz.
The same 10 ppl (:
No comments:
Post a Comment