I've been reading blogs, and most of them seems inspirational LOL. Like those kind of religious things, inspire&blah shit. Like they just converted into a certain religion and they are 'gaga-ing' over it Wtheck is that man. I srsly find it damn disgusting, cause it sounds so different all of a sudden. And i didnt meant it to any religion yeah.
Anyway , back to my post about this past few days& the upcoming events LOL.Ehm, the past few days were tiring with common tests all around. Anyway, i believed everyone did well, and i meant very. I scored 27/30 for maths & 82.5/100 for chinese HAH. I wasnt the best.
Chanel has 29 for maths.
Priscilla has 28 for maths (:
Limli has 30/30 for maths! W-O-W.
I guess the paper was easy cause everyone did well, chinese was okay. Priscilla scored 77 yeah. Which was good manxzxzx. LOL. Malay test was fine tooo , think we will all pass the paper.
And Jade is sick again zzz. I will pray for her to get well <3
And Saturday, my wonderful future ahead of me. Pris & I was going to watch UP. And then we called in Serene, which i think she can go heh. Idk HAH.Probably going Orchard to watch, but i need to figure out the route there . I'll get lost easily yeah.
And i am not going to end this post with some inspiring words or praises or whatever, they sounds retarded ( i think i did that before) , anyway, i cant take it anymore, i hope she does quickly get rid of that post, it is a disgust when i read it. So not her.
Oh and just in case i forgot,
I STILL LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON ALOT.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment