
If Time Could Stop
Orientation ended yesterday , which was kind of sad. My class is really great! They did so well in their performance(!!) I'll miss all the cute boys alright, and i've got their numbers(!!) HAHAHA, i'll see them in school soon anyway.
And i'm posting my New Year's Resolutions (!!)
Well, how should i start? This year 2009 was really great you know, and i've met so many good friends. But 2010 will be even better ( i suppose so ).
Point 1 - I'm getting my braces in 2010(!!) Yay people! Jealous not Rouying(!!) I bet you are HAHAHA. I'm going to look so different ( :
Point 2 - And i'm going to work harder than this year alright. Like seriously, since things are going to get harder in school. So i'll need to put in double efforts just to keep my grade at the same. And i have to score better , maybe at least a 70% alright.
( : And then, you know i've realised posting a picture before a post is so cool alright. Should i copyright it my dears? HAHAHAHA. Alright, i'll post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment