Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'll Smile As Long As You're Around

It was orientation today(!!) Woots, i'm telling everyone orientation is best(!!) It was so much fun with so much laughter and so much sense of fulfillment. Time really pass doesn't it? I can't help but think that last year i was going through this orientation, and this year, i'm here leading the new juniors through it with other friends.
Today was pretty tiring though, i had to wake up at 630 and then i'm in school till 6plus? That's very very tedious . But i think it's so worth it (!!!) Tomorrow will be another very long day till 9plus at night. I'll pray real hard that we don't have to stay back too late ( not that i really mind )
I'm going to start grumbling and start pouring out what i feel about my class now(!!) You know there's this boy form Hong Kong if i'm not wrong. He's so making me and Zhi Qi pissed off alright. He don't participate well, he don't do cheers. He's totally like pulling the class atmosphere down. I'll hope his attitude gets better tomorrow, if not i'm gonna strangle him(!@#$%^&*) HAHAHA.

And this part is for Veniece(!!)

If somebody told you that i'm just an average kid and not a something in the world, somebody lied. She's - S P I D E R M A N (!!) Veniece is spider-man (!!) She's so cool alright, and yes, love her lots man ( :

Happy not hur Veniece! ( :

No comments: