Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'll Stop The Time If I Could ;

Things Were Never So Right,

The Sec 4 Graduation Ceremony was wonderful & uber fun! Yep, if you did saw my previous post about how i dreaded going there. I was soooo wrong! :D

I've reached there around 11.45am and helped a little with the decorations. Went out to find Rouying afterwards. Talk a little and went in. Well, they played lots of Korean songs , and apparently, i was never into K-pop. HAHAHA. Yesung and Key look the same to me yeah. And whoever Rouying was showing me, was friggin' hot. Jaejoong whatever one LOL .

Anyway, we watched lots of video and power-point or whatever. Section 5 one was great! Very funny LOL . Our section also very good , HAHAHA. Oh and found out Sarah was going for IP programme, will miss her so much. She's a very cute senior LOL [:

I skipped full board dinner and walked to the bus-stop with Rouying. Chatted on the way. Got a orea donut, i was starving~ Anyway, i reached home at 6.35pm (-8

I'm so busy i'm going to die, my eyelids can't hold on anymore D;
& thought that i'm going to summarize a little on the next few days of my incredible life! :D

21st - 1Loyalty Class Outing! ( Woots! )
22nd - Orientation Trial ( -.- )
23rd - Counter Registration Duty (!!)
24th - Christmas Celebration at Jojo's house ( Yay!)
25th - Open Presents! ( Woots!)
26th,27th - Short trip to Malaysia with Daryl & Jojo! ( Yay! )
29th,30th - Sec 1 orientation! (B

I'm gonna rock my holidays man.

No comments: