
-Nude Nail Polish Is Rocking-
I know my title for this post simply doesn't means anything. It's not my mood , or feeling or anything. I'm just being slightly random. And i've got this urge to dedicate this post to Darren(!!)
To Darren ( Mr So Unsexy Vulgur ButtHole ) ,
You're not sexy you're not sexy you're not sexy you're not sexy at all (!!) You know you're watching HOTshot which is so ME. Okay, this is rubbish.
From Wanqing ( Miss So Hot To Darren )
Anyway, back to my normal post, I've been pretty relaxed today. Went to polished my nail! Chosen a nude nail polish, kind of fits my dark skin ( Yay!) Oh and i'm wondering. Why are cartoons so fakeeee?!
Cartoons characters are mostly children , and don't children have to go to school and do homework? It's so silly, the cartoon stories are always showing children fighting and so on , but in real life , which child can fight 'monsters' the whole day and skip school ( with their parents knowing it -.- ) Oh god, cartoons are really lame. And total no-life now to me. I kept wondering about the school thing, hoping one cartoon will show a children doing work , but not a single part of the cartoon stories will show. At least they should right! Like this i can relate more to my life and start hoping and wishing that i'm like them (B
I'm waiting for Christmas to come , and then i'll hope time stops there forever so school won't start. And so i don't need to start rushing homeworks , tuition works , projects , common tests and exams. I'm stressing myself trying to think of school , oh gosh.
No comments:
Post a Comment